A Hassle Free SIEM Solution: Full Visibility – In Real-Time
You are able to easily assess the status of your systems and applications through the solution’s uniquely designed correlation and analysis layer.
The built-in log analysis engine automatically detects and notifies of all critical incidents on your systems. The events monitored can be very diverse and can include: an ongoing attack, a compromised system, a system breakdown, user authentication issues and much more.
The raw log data from your systems can be used to:
- Automate regulatory processes
- Improve efficiency in forensics investigations
- Increase troubleshoot turnaround time
- Improve your security position
- Gain visibility into the organization
- Out-of-the-Box Reporting: Utilize the wide range of reporting templates forcompliance such as PCI, SOX, ISO2700X etc. or modify or create reports from scratch using the intuitive LogPoint Report Wizard.
- Easy-to-Manage Dashboards: Obtain a structured overview of critical events & security incidents in real-time. You are able to configure the dashboards to reflect desired views based on a user’s privileges.
- Data Enrichment: With LogPoint’s full data-enrichment capabilities you obtain an added dimension of analysis, without the need to import and fragment existing data.
- NoSQL Technology: LogPoint is powered by the latest NoSQL technologies. This enables LogPoint to receive and normalize billions of logs generated on your infrastructure every day
- Built-in Scaling: The built-in scaling architecture enables enterprise-wide implementation. LogPoint supports an infinite number of collection, analysis & presentation points, providing the ultimate degree of flexibility.
- Easy Implementation: LogPoint is shipped in a virtual appliance, physical appliance or as a piece of software and does not rely on specific hardware, allowing organizations flexibility in deployments and orchestrating of storage.
- Favorable Licensing: LogPoint is licensed on the number of devices sending logs to the system. Thus, organizations can scale to as many LogPoint servers as needed, while maintaining transparent cost-projections.
- Extensive Integration: LogPoint easily integrates with both external data and existing information sources such as asset-management systems, directories, HR- and ERP systems, and others.
- Categorizing Taxonomy: Any new application, business process or infrastructure component will be immediately covered by our best-practice taxonomy and thus the features in LogPoint without user involvement.